Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memory Lane

This has been going around and I've wanted to do it... so since I have a few spare mintues... make sure you play along!!!! DON'T FORGET to read my next post though... it keeps you updated on what we've been doing for the past month!!!!!



Memory Lane - The tag that gets everyone involved.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot... almost anything you remember. (Um... the "almost" is for those who may be tempted to write something mean or naughty. Let's keep this nice and clean, mkay?)

2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see all the fun memories people have about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory about you in my comments.

8 comments:

Lynda said...

I think the best memory I have is when you made all of those baby items for me! It was the best thing anyone has ever done for me! I have them all saved up for next time. (If I have another girl anyway).

I'm not going to post it on my blog cuz I don't think very many people visit it.

Kristi said...

Hey I loved your long post! That was fun and a definetly a crazy month!
I have many memories, but I loved when Lance and I would come pick you up or take you back to Snow.During the hunt! I really got to know you all those drives. It was fun hearing about all your boys and getting to know my future sister in law. And that's the farthest back I can remember : )Love you

Andrea said...

hahahahaah....remember about the Hollywood street in louisiana and you told me.not ..that's Blockbuster...hahahahaha.....that was so funny...hahahhahaha! I had so many funny thing that happend to me and you in louisiana...like trying to clean the dirty swiming pool, or walking in the wet and muddy grass to go get snow cones....heheehehh

Katie said...

HAHA I forgot about the swimming pool... that was fun in Louisiana! No wonder that was my favorite place to visit! hehe

Kalli said...

Ok so many funny memories where do I start seriously maybe with Lehi pool then Snow College, the cabin, Mario and Beu eeww and all those bloody naps you took and I had to wait for you to wake up from so we could go do something while we were living in the ghost town during maymester. Now look you will have a little baby girl when my little baby boy turns one how cool if it was on the same date!! And I agree we need to hang out more I love you!

Katie said...

Lynda... one of my favorite memories of you is asking if you were Hawaiian and you were shocked! HAHA And... of course the rodeo. WHO COULD FORGET THAT!

Kristi... I just remember thinking you were a brat, but we already know that memory haha! I have to agree with the hunting that first year. The best one was when I didn't want to go back to school so I stayed with you and we had to pick up Lance and Dan in the bottom and you had to drive the blazer and were really scared. Then Lance missed that Spike. HAHA That was so funny! Or maybe the time I was mad you told me to stop eating your M&M's... or eating at Tepanyaki the first time with you and Buddy... random! Too many fun memories with you!!!!

Andrea... Hollywood was definitley so funny! I liked driving to North Carolina too... Kat throwing up in the car, and your mom showing us her denchers... and you squiriting me with your milk... nice! HAHA I love that both your kids have thrown up in the car with me and both peed in the bed with me!!! hahahaha

Kalli... definitely the best was when we were at my cabin. You found my Grandma's one piece suit thingy and you put it on. We were laughing SO HARD. Then we tried to lay out on top of my little red crap car... ahahahaha... surprised we didn't dent it! That was awesome!

Monica said...

I will never forget the Camperworld shower experience when I thought I was talking to a complete stranger. I also laugh when I think about you and Brette ganging up on me while I tried to do homework or read my scriptures. Tickle torture was probably the worst :)

Katie said...

Monica... some of my favorite memories of you are when you were at SUU and we went to that institute class together. I had my nose pierced and would take candy and my Diet Dr. Pepper in there... ahha.. I'm sure everyone thought I was the biggest rebel and you were the nice friend bringing me back to the fold! HAHAHAH Any and all family trips we took together... especially Calf Creek running on the trail, and Lake of the Ozarks! LOVE YOU BETSY!