Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun FUN!

How bored am I? Well since you asked, I am so bored today.... as usual. So this I thought would take me a while, and it looked fun! I found it on someone's blog, yup... blog stalker am I. I won't tag anyone, cause no one does them ANYWAY (all you losers that didn't leave me a memory post!). But if you want to do it, feel free!!!


TAG: Go to google images and type in your own answers for the topics below. Pick your favorite image on one of the first 3 pages of results. Then post it! Have fun!

FIRST NAME


MIDDLE NAME (gotta love the Betty Jo.. HAHAHAH)


LAST NAME


AGE


PLACE I'D LIKE TO VISIT


MY FAVORITE PLACE


COLLEGE DEGREE (or what I wanted it to be.. hehe)


GRANDMA'S NAMES



PLACE I GREW UP


PET (Poodle/Dachsund named Britney)
(Sorry if you're offended by this picture, but I think it's beautiful! I wish I looked like that pregnant!!)

NICKNAME OF MY BEST FRIEND (I did all 3!)

(TRENT)

(MONICA)

(BRETTE)


FIRST JOB


FAVORITE FOOD


FAVORITE COLOR


WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW


BAD HABIT


3 comments:

Monica said...

I think the Betsy picture is my favorite, but maybe I'm just partial hehe

I think that pregnant belly with the foot is so cool! Is it real?

Lynda said...

Those are all great! I think I will try it whenever I can get around to it.

Becca said...

I love that! I might just copy the idea & put it on my blog...