Thursday, August 7, 2008

TOMORROW!

TOMORROW is the day people... 08/08/08... opening day of the OLYMPICS!


That is right... and I am excited. GO TEAM USA! Mainly Gymnastics is all I care about, but I do love to watch Michael Phelps break records..

He WILL get 4 Golds to hold the world record of most Olympic Gold Medals, I just know it!

I like sprinting and diving and other stuff too... but GO SHAWN AND NASTIA.... you can get it done girls!!!! WAHOO!


(Too bad I haven't had this baby yet and won't be in the hospital with something to actually watch on television!)

4 comments:

Monica said...

OPYMPICS huh? You may want to fix that haha this is just payback for the hairy armpits comment. Who says that? Seriously?

Katie said...

Whatever you know you have hairy armpits.. and so what if I can't spell.. it's the nails hahahaha. THANKS I FIXED IT!

Lynda said...

Hairy armpits?? Laser hair removal people! Laser...hair...removal! j/k I hope your sister doesn't get mad at me...

Lynda said...

By the way....I love the quote on the side!

Have you seen Drillbit Taylor? Freaking Hilarious!