Friday, August 22, 2008

Getting Ready!

Last week I washed all the baby clothes and blankets and things. I set them all on my couch... and took a picture with my cell phone! HAHA Do you think I could take a real picture? Probably not! HAHA Trent was amazed at how many clothes we have.... and I was so impressed with the cute little socks! hehe SO much fun!!! I worry that she'll come out and be too big to wear all the newborn stuff! Oh... and hopefully it really is a girl in there! That would totally suck!!!!!

(The coloring is all weird from the cell phone)

The nursery is almost done... and NO... I didn't paint or have curtains or anything like that. I think it's a waste of money... well, money that I don't have. Of course if I had loads of money, I would so something cool. Maybe i'll take pictures, if you're lucky!

12 comments:

Cheryl Meibos said...

I'm so excited for you...she's going to be the best dressed baby in Utah!

Adam & Ashley said...

Holy cow!! that is a TON of clothes!! I can't wait to see pictures of her in them all. OH and Ana has stick straight hair so if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them!!!

Leslie & Matt said...

Getting ready for the new baby is one of my favorite parts of being prego!! I am so excited for you to have this little sweetie so we can see pics of her (hopefully!) haha!

Molly said...

WOW - You did good. Let's hope she's not a spitter, you will go through 3-4 outfits a day!!

Lynda said...

Whoa! maybe she will be a spitter that way you will actually be able to use all the clothes. ;)

Jennifer said...

Yeah!! You are almost done!! I can't wait to see her!

The Uzelac's said...

GET OUT OF HER BELLY! I can't wait to meet her! darling clothes and stuff! Lets do something soon!

Monica said...

How in the world am I supposed to pick another cute outfit now that I know you've already got hundreds?

aelster02 said...

Is she going to be one of those diva's that only wear an outfit once or what????? You'll be so sad to see how fast she'll grow out of them, but nice job getting everything ready. Hopefully she won't tease you and make you think she's on her way & then take another 2 weeks. (sound familiar?) Decorate her room would ya!!!!!Haha

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

WOW! That is seriously a lot of clothes, SO cute. Are you hanging them all up or do you have a dresser? You BETTER take pics of the room! lol I hope that we ARE lucky enough to see .

hillary said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you end up naming her. Having a girl first is so much fun!! I loved it, I was kind of dissapointed that this one is a boy, but then again I get to shop all over again, so I'm excited again. Good luck with the delivery!!!

Rachel Seren said...

WOW! That is a lot of clothes, but I think that is what I would have it I was having a girl! They have so many cute things, not to mention all the accessories!