Feel the BURN!
So... my good friend Tracy at work made me some fresh salsa. Last week I told him to make me some... and HE REALLY DID! It is soooooo yummy and SO SPICY! It might just burn her right out! HAHA Some people say those things don't work, but ya know what.... it is SO WORTH the try, cause this salsa is SO GOOD! Mmmmmmmmm!!!!

And as I was walking across the street today (from buying chips for the salsa), I started having a contraction, so I did a few lunges and walked up and down on the curb of the sidewalk. It was making it harder.... so, it's gettin closer!!!!! So Exciting!!!!!
11 comments:
I think your going to have her any minute Katie!!!! I'm so excited for you! I wish we were there so I could go visit you in the Hospital...and hold my cute baby niece....make sure to tell monica or trent to take pictures in post them on your blog! Love you and Good Luck with the Labor :) !!!
Yay she's coming soon!! I cant' wait to see her. Good luck!
At this point as long as you are not putting your life in danger...try anything! Salsa, lunges, sex..., running, jumping, and anything else you really don't FEEL like doing!
I am getting excited, it makes me want another one NOT! I do miss the newborn stage but not enough to do it again. I expect a picture from Trent to my phone right away after you pop her out. Love Ya Lots!
Hey it worked for me. We went to the mission reunion and had Cafe Rio, 24 hours later I went into labor. I am so excited for you. I only have about 5 more months till I am there. Good luck this week.
KaTie,
I aM So EXcITeD... let mE kNOW If YOU Go IN. i dID sTAirS bEfORE i weNT IN i tHInk It wORkED hEHE.
My new niece sure is taking her precious time to get here! I can't wait much longer!!!
How exciting! I can't wait to hear how everything goes and to see some pictures! I am sure you are more than ready!! Good luck!!
Katie you are crackin me up and that salsa and chips looks good:) lol. I bet you are just dying to get her out! I am already so tired and sore and I am not even close!!! I can't imagine being just a few days away. But, just think, she will be here and you will just love holding her and loving her. How long do you get off of work?
I can't wait to see those first baby pics! How are ya feeling? Ready Ready Ready I bet :)
Post a Comment