Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FULL TERM!

I made it to full term! I am officially 40 weeks... and my due date is tomorrow. Still pregnant! hehe Most people complain and complain about being pregnant and I'm here to say.... I'm really alright with it! I would LOVE for this baby to be here, obviously, but as for being pregnant still, I don't really care. For the most part, I feel great... and I'm just SO GLAD that my baby will be healthy big and strong. Speaking of big, who the HELL voted 9 pounds? That's just RUDE! HAHA Though... probably true, what can ya do. BUT, just because I'm a fatty, doesn't necessarily mean my baby will be monstrous. SO BACK OFF!

So as I sit here I thought I'd do a little tag... for fun, and to pass the time.


A)FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:
-Neways
-My house
-My mom's house
-Costco

B)FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME:
-Monica
-Marianne
-Amanda
-Work people

C)FOUR OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT:
-Cafe Rio
-Chili's
-Jimmy Johns
-Texas Roadhouse

D)FOUR PLACES I WOULDN'T MIND BEING RIGHT NOW:
-In labor
-Home
-Disneyland
-Hawaii

E)FOUR PEOPLE I TAG:
-Anyone
-Who
-Wants
-To

F)FOUR T.V. SHOWS I WATCH OVER AND OVER:
-FRIENDS
-Survivor
-Grey's Anatomy
-The Office

14 comments:

Andrea said...

congratulations on being 40 weeks! I didn't vote yet...but I think your baby is going to be around 8 pounds...and is because she had the blessing of being inside you for 40 weeks :) !!

Frandsen 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frandsen 5 said...

I voted 8, considering you made it full term! For your sake I really hope she isn't bigger than that 'cause let me tell you the jump from 7 with Sierra to 9 with the boys made a huge difference and I wouldn't wish a 9+ pound baby on any one.

sourfleed said...

Yay!! I'm glad you posted! I've been checking your blog every day to see if the baby's here yet! For the record, I voted 7 lbs. I'm a fatty and Lily was a daintly lil thing at 7 lbs 3 oz (5 days overdue). Good luck with the labor & delivery!! And make sure to let us know when she's here!!

THE ADAMS said...

I unlike most people actually went on my due date. So you never know, you might be calling everyone tomorrow with the news. I did not vote 9, that is just mean. For the safety of my life I would never think that of any women. Hopefully she will come soon!!....by the way we are having a boy. Just thought you would like to know.

Adam & Ashley said...

I agree!! All the things they say to do to make you go into labor did not work. Of course I was a wuss and didn't even make it to 40 weeks before I started to complain. I ended up drinking 4 oz of castor oil and ended up going into labor the next morning. I totally believe she'll come when she's supposed to!! Good luck! Let me know if you need anything!!

Suzy said...

I can't believe your little child hasn't pulled it's way out yet. (Isn't that gross imagery :) ). For your sake i hope it happens soon. I'll surely come to see the beautiful little baby that she surely will be. Good luck. I'll cross my fingers for you that you don't have a 15 hour labor...

Jennifer said...

I have been checking your blog and Monica's for news, so I am glad you posted something. As far as the 9lb baby thing, my nephew was 11lbs and his mom is just tall and fairly skinny. You never know I guess!! Hopefully your little girl will come soon and you will have an easy labor and feel great!!! I will be watching for updates!

Heather said...

I went a week over with my son Zach and still had to be induced! We have since learned that I don't ever go into labor on my own with out being induced! So I have no idea what "going" into labor feels like! I things get going for you!

Lynda said...

I voted 8 cuz if I had to give birth to an 8 pounder why not you too. Ha ha. Like I told you before I am guessing you will have her the 6th!

Monica said...

I guessed 7 pounds originally but then I voted again because SHE'S STILL NOT HERE!!! haha so I was one of the 9 pound votes :D I'm glad you doctor said she's not that big...hopefully he's right! I love that you thought it was so rude hehe I love you Katie!!!

Trisha said...

Hey, don't forget Helley was 10 lbs. 6 oz. If having a 9 lb. baby means your fat then I must be enormous!
By the way, I really miss Cafe Rio! We'll definitely make a stop there when we're out for Christmas.

Trisha said...

Hey, don't forget Helley was 10 lbs. 6 oz. If having a 9 lb. baby means your fat then I must be enormous!
By the way, I really miss Cafe Rio! We'll definitely make a stop there when we're out for Christmas.

Trisha said...

Oops, I just called my daughter Helley. I meant Halley! Ha ha ha . . .