Though you will be proud to know that I now have the internet at my house with a freakin kick butt computer. Special thanks to Utah State for screwing up my taxes and giving us a return I shouldn't have gotten (really, so freakin awesome!)... and to my fabulous brother in law, Gavin, who knows how to score sweet deals and set up our computer for us! It's about time, right? Ahhh... the joys of having high speed internet at home. Hopefully this will be my last post for a few days... hope with me people!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
A Good Idea!!!!
Though you will be proud to know that I now have the internet at my house with a freakin kick butt computer. Special thanks to Utah State for screwing up my taxes and giving us a return I shouldn't have gotten (really, so freakin awesome!)... and to my fabulous brother in law, Gavin, who knows how to score sweet deals and set up our computer for us! It's about time, right? Ahhh... the joys of having high speed internet at home. Hopefully this will be my last post for a few days... hope with me people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have been wondering what is going on so I glad that you finally posted hehe... I can't believe you are due tomorrow I am so excited for you!! I will definetly have to check yours sisters blog out. Good luck with everything. Enjoy the birth that was my favorite part.
Good Luck - I hope you have the baby soon. If not, TAG - look at my blog for details!
Now I feel obligated to make my page look cuter because everyone will be checking it for pictures of your baby! hehe
They will come after you for that money...trust me I know.
I am so excited for you guys! Don't forget to write in your journal about all the details because you'll forget! Love you and good luck!
Post a Comment