Sunday, September 7, 2008

She's Here!

Meet Brenika Inez Frandsen!


Brenika was born today (Sunday ,September 7th) at 1:09 pm. She weighed 8 pounds 6 ounces and measured 20 inches long.

Here are a few pictures from today. Katie and Brenika are both doing very well.


21 comments:

Lynda said...

katie, she is beautiful!!! I am so excited for you both!

Kristi said...

She is such a sweetheart! And sooo beautiful! She and Kenz are going to be such good friends!! We love you!!!

JeNNy said...

KaTie,
She is SOO CUtE!! I Bet YOu are SO Glad she IS fiNallY hEre. I lOVe hER CHeeKS SHe is BeautiFul! ConGraTs!

Andrea said...

Yo guys make really cute babies!!! She is HERMOSA, HERMOSA,HERMOSA!!! I like her name too! CONGRATULATIONS and enjoy your beautiful Baby girl :) !!!

Unknown said...

Yay!! it's about time, eh?! Brenika is a cutie & I LOVE chubbers. This is the only time in her life that she can be chubby & it's absolutely adorable! What a doll :) Congrats Katie!

Monica said...

She is so adorable! I'm so excited to have a new little niece to spoil! Okay, I'm not very good at spoiling my nieces and nephews, but I will love her like crazy! Thanks for sending me texts all day! It was amazing to be a part of everything! I love you Katie and I know you'll be a great mom!

Becca said...

YAY!!! Congratulations-best of luck!

Adam & Ashley said...

YAY!! She is so cute and you will have so much fun with her! Can't wait to hear more about it all!

Farmer Family said...

Yay for little girls! Congratulations!

Trisha said...

Congratulations Katie and Trent! Have fun being parents! She is adorable. You are in for a great adventure! :)

Molly said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations! Hope delivery went well and recovery can go even smoother!

Until such time... said...

YAY!!! Congratulations mom and dad! She is beautiful. I'll miss you at work Katie. --Sylvia

Elly said...

I was so excited when you called. The first words out of Kendals mouth were when can we go see Katie and the baby. She is so cute.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

WAHOOOO! I bet you are SO excited to have her here finally:) She is so cute and looks like she will have cute chubby little legs. Congrats, I am so happy for you.

drkeel said...

Finally you had that baby!! She is adorable and enjoy while she is tiny.. They grow up so fast. take care and enjoy. Ia m so happy for you guys.. Danyelle

Suzy said...

Both she and you are amazing! I'm glad she got here without incident. I can't wait to see her in person. Congratulations. You're gonna be an amazing mom.

Rachel Seren said...

Congrats! I hope everything went well with the dilivery! She is beautiful.

Shantell said...

Oh she's a cutie! Congrats!

Natalie said...

Congrats!!! Being a mom is the best! you will love it! She is adorable. :)

The Uzelac's said...

That pic of frands makes me tear up a little bit. Here I am all misty about one of Ryans mission comps bonding with his beautiful daughter. Man I'm getting soft. I love her. She's perfect. you two do dang good work! Lets play soon.

T

Leslie & Matt said...

Wow Katie! You are a MOM!! I am so excited to see you with a baby!! Hopefully your blog will have TONS of pictures from now on! hehe Congrats! P.S. How did you come up with her cool name?