You want more pictures I hear? HAHA Fine, here you are!!!
This was in the hospital, she does not look like that anymore!
She loves to be naked! HAH
This is the Lamby blanket her Grandma's (Lamb and Meibos) quilted for her! She loves it!!!
I never did feel her "kick" me in the womb. She just always stuck her bum out at me. This is why... her frog legs were always tucked under... she looked so bowlegged, but the Doc says she's fine!!!
Proud Aunt.. Brette does tend to hog her alot. HAHAHA
Her eyes are always wide open! She is awake more than she's asleep. She sleeps at night for me though.. a good 5 to 6 hours! WAHOO
My 2 babies. HEHE Britney is her little protector, I love it!
Look at that smirk, she's got attitude already, I'm totally serious too!
That picture of Britney and Brenika is so cute! I love that she has attitude already haha I haven't witnessed it yet though...probably because I'm the slacker aunt already...sad :(
My babe is almost 6 months old and I'm lucky to get 4 hours @ a time. Heck........Madison doesn't even sleep all the way through the night unless she's sleeping with me. LUCKY!!!! She is so cute and I love the frog legs.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girl. And Brenika is pretty cute too! Just teasin.
Thanks for noticing my typo. I actually did notice it late last night but was too lazy and tired to change it. So I decided to do a little sociological experiment, and you won! "First to Correct Grammar" Congrats.
11 comments:
She is certainly a cutie, we can't wait to meet her in person :)
YAY!! PICTURES!! I loved them!! She is so stinkin cute!! You are so lucky that she sleeps that well too!!
Wow that is great for a little newborn! Lucky mom. You must be livin right! She is so cute btw. i love the one with the dog, how sweet.
That picture of Britney and Brenika is so cute! I love that she has attitude already haha I haven't witnessed it yet though...probably because I'm the slacker aunt already...sad :(
She is so cute! I love how her eyes are so wide open. 5-6 hours! Elena wanted to eat every two hours!
My babe is almost 6 months old and I'm lucky to get 4 hours @ a time. Heck........Madison doesn't even sleep all the way through the night unless she's sleeping with me. LUCKY!!!! She is so cute and I love the frog legs.
she is such a beautiful baby. I am also so glad that your feet are back to normal, that has to feel good.
Katie, she is so cute! Yay, for you :o I love her cheerleader photo... go team!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girl. And Brenika is pretty cute too! Just teasin.
Thanks for noticing my typo. I actually did notice it late last night but was too lazy and tired to change it. So I decided to do a little sociological experiment, and you won! "First to Correct Grammar" Congrats.
SO CUTE!!! The first picture looked exactly like you! Trust me, I was there when you were a baby! :)
How are you doing as a mom now? That is good she is sleeping, let's hope she keeps that one up! Will you have to go back to work? I hope not!
Post a Comment