That is always exciting, hate the swollen feet! I bet you are happy they are back to normal. How is baby? Where are new pictures of her? You have to be taking alot, right?! I want to see recent ones of her. She is so cute! How is being a mom? Has it been crazy, are you adjusting? Take care!
Congrats on the feet! I can't wait to have mine back too!
I just saw your comment about breastfeeding on the side. If it is any consolation it takes me a good MONTH before I feel like all of the pain and discomfort is easier than a bottle. Hang in there...but hey if it doesn't get better...don't think twice about switching to bottles. Breast feeding doesn't work for everyone so don't beat yourself up about it!
Oh thank you for that! I seriously needed that!! Gives me hope! I am going to take a picture of them right now so I can remember them and then compare!! Hope everything is going well with being a new mommy! Please let me know if you need anything!
8 comments:
Yeah! I'm happy for you...I can't believe they were that swollen:) I need to come over to see your little one. How are things going?
Yeah, it really feels good when you start getting back to normal.
That is always exciting, hate the swollen feet! I bet you are happy they are back to normal. How is baby? Where are new pictures of her? You have to be taking alot, right?! I want to see recent ones of her. She is so cute! How is being a mom? Has it been crazy, are you adjusting? Take care!
Congrats on the feet! I can't wait to have mine back too!
I just saw your comment about breastfeeding on the side. If it is any consolation it takes me a good MONTH before I feel like all of the pain and discomfort is easier than a bottle. Hang in there...but hey if it doesn't get better...don't think twice about switching to bottles. Breast feeding doesn't work for everyone so don't beat yourself up about it!
Oh thank you for that! I seriously needed that!! Gives me hope! I am going to take a picture of them right now so I can remember them and then compare!! Hope everything is going well with being a new mommy! Please let me know if you need anything!
I love the before and after shots haha it's about time you start posting again! Is having a baby time consuming or something? ;)
That is freakin awesome. Yeah, I am already wearing flip flops. sucks bad.
NICE!!! Halley is almost six months, and I still love to look at and enjoy my ankles! I couldn't believe how swollen I was with her.
Post a Comment