Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reminiscing!

I've had these pictures on CD for a while, and I finally put them on my computer, so I had to go through them and share all my favorite ones. I loved our wedding, it was the happiest day of my life!!! I love my husband SO MUCH! He makes me the happiest person ever, and I don't know what I would do without him. I'm SO GLAD he married me... I feel like the luckiest girl ever! He is such a great father and has totally been helping me with so much since Brenika was born. It's good to have such support and love. I love you Trent!



My favorite picture







The temple blew off the cake and shattered before the reception started.. haha

My family

Most of Trent's family

Bridesmaids


Groomsmen


Flower Girls






My best friends

GQ men from Montana!



I was expecting worse!

I miss this car!

9 comments:

Suzy said...

Thanks for liking my hair. It really makes me feel like a new person, but sometimes I do wish I could flip a switch and be blonde again. But if you brunettes can change your hair whenever you like, we blondes can too.

BTW, your baby is cute. Congrats again. I hope I can see her sometime before she turns 1. How is being a mommy?

Lynda said...

I love the pics! So when can I meet baby cakes?

Trisha said...

I LOVE these pictures, and what a perfect time to reminisce about your wedding - right after Brenika's birth. Time goes so quickly! It seems like Wes and I were just at your reception this past summer! Crazy! I hope all is going well!

Elly said...

No matter how many times you look at your wedding pictures you still get excited. I need to come over. Call me so we can make a play date. I really miss you at work.

Adam & Ashley said...

Your cake looked awesome!! I also love your dress!!

The Uzelac's said...

What a gorgeous wedding. I swear those pics are to die for.

The Uzelac's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Uzelac's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica said...

I look like a fag in all your wedding pictures haha you look gorgeous though so I guess that's what really matters hehe I love you and I'm glad you found such a great husband!