Friday, September 26, 2008

For Fun

The babes is sleeping... (and let me tell you, she sleeps good at night for me, but does she take naps? NO! She wants to be held... and it is so hard for me to get things done, I blame my mother for holding her all the time! BLAST! HAHA She's cute though, so I can't complain too much)... so, I wanted to do this post cause it looks fun!


HIGH SCHOOL TAG
1. Did you date someone from your school? A few dorks

2. What kind of car did you drive? Should I tell you?HAHA The 7-Lambs Astro van. That is RIGHT... it was a white mini astro van with the license plate 7-Lambs. LAME... but hey, it got me to school everyday!

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try?yeah

4. Were you a party animal?not even a little

5. Were you considered a flirt? nope, totally shy

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? color-guard, so that is kind of band

7. Were you a nerd? HUGE

8. Were you on any varsity teams? nope

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? never

10. Can you still sing the fight song? hello, of course I can!

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Laurel Shelley, Bastian, and of course Beeson.

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Sophomore year.. in the hall with my neighborhood friends or outside when it was warm. Junior and Senior year in the lunch room with my guard friends.

13. What is your schools full name? American Fork High School

14. School mascot and colors? CAVEMEN... red and white!

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Junior year with Itchy Crotchy.... remember that Lisa? HAHAHAHA We totally yelled at him cause he was picking his teeth at the table in the restaurant.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Only the color-guard part, not anything else.

17. What do you remember most about graduation? I got to be by 2 of my closest friends, Brittney and Danica.

18. Where did you go senior skip day? Aspen Grove.... so lame.

19. Were you in any clubs? Just good old Color-Guard

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Definitely hahaha, but I think my hair is SO MUCH BETTER! HAHAH It makes up for it.

21. Who was your prom date? Junior year, Ryan Donithorne. So sweet that he asked me and I was a huge bitch on the date to him. I was rude... seriously. Ah well....

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Nope, I honestly can't stand most of the people from my class hahaha... and I stay in touch with all the ones I like!

23. Did you have a job while in high school? I was a janitor at Dan Peterson school. It freakin rocked!

So there you have it, do it if you want to.... especially if you were my friend in high school!! HEHE

1 comment:

Monica said...

I still need to do this one...