Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hey Ya'll!!!

December 2nd? Yes, I'm that lame, haha... who cares!!!! Gotta love Britney... oh, and she KILLED it this year at the VMA's, that's right!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad Britney is getting better...it was sad watching all the bad news about her....so ...yay for Britney :) !!!

Kelly said...

I can't believe you are blogging about Britney, but not posting more pics of your beautiful daughter! :) Hope all is well - we miss you at work.

JeNNy said...

KaTie,
I aM SO ExCItEd for HEr New Cd!! I THouGHt OF you WHEn I HeaRd hEr new SOnG! Me aND thE GIrls aT woRk caN't Wait. HOw IS EvErythiNG goING! I NEED TO caLL YoU!

Monica said...

You crack me up haha

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh you still live??? What it's been like 5 years or so!! I can't belive your married and have a kid! When did all this happen?!?! That is awesome!!! So glad you found me!! You look great!! Oh and who is Kami?!?!