Yes someone like me who isn't all cotton candy happy about winter starting. I loathe being cold. I can't stand waking up early to make sure that my car is thawed sufficiently, It ticks me off to be so flipping restricted by a rediculous ammount of clothing. Hate that my babies get the sniffles and a fever every year at this time. Sure it is way too fun to torture our kids with christmas story snow suits while throwing them in the snow and I do enjoy bringing out fun accessories, scarfs, gloves, hats.But really people do we have to be so joyful about the frigid future. I vote no.
Oh yeah and le bebe looks precious and perfect. Love the outfit and love her to pieces. I could just kiss those little cheeks off. You did a fantastic genetic job sista.
Oh my gosh..........she is so cute!!! I love her chubby cheeks. It reminds me of Madi when she was a baby. Irelyn was so lanky and skinny. I love the chub!!!!!
7 comments:
HEHE I love that outfit, Liv has the one just like it but with penguin on it and snow flakes... ahha we must shop at the same stores.
Soo CUTE!!
Yes someone like me who isn't all cotton candy happy about winter starting. I loathe being cold. I can't stand waking up early to make sure that my car is thawed sufficiently, It ticks me off to be so flipping restricted by a rediculous ammount of clothing. Hate that my babies get the sniffles and a fever every year at this time. Sure it is way too fun to torture our kids with christmas story snow suits while throwing them in the snow and I do enjoy bringing out fun accessories, scarfs, gloves, hats.But really people do we have to be so joyful about the frigid future. I vote no.
Oh yeah and le bebe looks precious and perfect. Love the outfit and love her to pieces. I could just kiss those little cheeks off. You did a fantastic genetic job sista.
she is so cute! I love her perfect FACE :) !!!
So sweet! I love how she is smiling....she knows she is cute!
Oh my gosh..........she is so cute!!! I love her chubby cheeks. It reminds me of Madi when she was a baby. Irelyn was so lanky and skinny. I love the chub!!!!!
I really think that first face she's making totally looks like you! Thanks for coming to visit me at work yesterday! I loved it!!!
Post a Comment