Saturday, November 22, 2008

St. George Birthday Weekend!

So Trent and I took a mini weekend getaway to St. George for his birthday and before I go back to work. It was nice to get away. I was going to take lots of pictures... HAHA. I did get a few but not as many as I would've liked.

Brenika's first long car ride... it was an adventure I tell ya!

Hanging out in the Condo.... Brenika playing on her tummy....

Trent cookin us dinner... yummy steaks!

Me... crocheting...for like a few seconds until Brenika wanted my attention...

We went to visit Charles. He was all decked out ready to go to a wedding reception, so the lady that was taking him took our picture! I'm so glad... I don't have any other pictures of me with him.

He was SO CUTE holding her! He has a hard time cause of his hand, but he was so in love with her. He even gave us some cash to spend on her... which I did! HAHHA I love Charles... and am so blessed to have been able to live with him for a few years.

This is my friend Kami... we went to see her cute baby Ryker... he is adorable with TONS of hair.. he puts Brenika to shame! I forgot to take pics so I stole this from her blog. HAHA Jenny was there earlier but had to go home before we could make it. I got to visit her earlier that day though... I love these girls!

On the drive home we stopped at Ashlee's house in Cedar. (My friend that makes all Brenika's super cute flowers.. hehe). I forgot to take pictures there too... but it was nice to visit with her for a bit. We have the type of friendship that even if we don't talk for a while, it picks up right where we left off.. and we could talk for hours! I am SO LUCKY to have such good friends I made in St. George...I think they're the reasons I miss it so much down there!

When we got home we celebrated Trent's birthday with my family. I wanted to do this cake for Trent since it's his first birthday being a Dad! (And since my cake was a pregnant belly cake.. HAHAHA)

We put everything he likes to do on the cake... fishing, helicoptors, softball, and cars! He is such a good Daddy!!!!

We love you!!!

Make a Wish!!!! (Probably for a house? Or maybe that money someone owes us? HA)

27 YEARS OLD!

I LOVE that all my family lives here now... everyone was there! All the nieces and nephews get so excited about birthday's! They ALL wanted to be in the picture with Uncle Trent!

My sister wanted to take some cute pics... it was funny trying to get them to all behave during these pictures!

I think Brenika was the only one that just sat there! HAHAHHA

So that was our weekend... it was so fun and relaxing, and much needed!

6 comments:

Frandsen 5 said...

I like all the feet that surround the kids!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you! It had been forever and she is SO cute. Holy cow I can't wait to have a girl:)

Danica said...

Glad you had a fun weekend, love the cake...

Andrea said...

you look so pretty in ALL the pictures Katie...and your hair is sooo long :) !!!

Leslie & Matt said...

What a fun little get-away! I need something fun like that! Trent's cake was so fun! I can't believe how big your baby is already, she has such squeezable cheeks!!

Monica said...

I love Brenika's face in the picture of you two and the cake hehe glad you had some fun in St. George! Those pictures of Charles are so great! I hope Gavin and I get down to visit him sometime :) I will never forget him getting mad at both of us haha