Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight!!!!

Gosh I feel so left out cause everyone is posting about Twilight.. so I thought I would join in the fun and see how many comments I can get for what I say!!! hehe

I am not making this up by the way! You can ask my Aunt Krystal.. cause I told her the same thing after I finished book 3 last year and she about disowned me.

I think they're cheesy! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I will. I read them cause Krystal recommended them to me. I couldn't put them down. Not because I'm so in love or obsessed with them, but I love a good book. They were good books. But... a little on the super cheese side. I really liked Twilight.. and then the second book totally disappointed me to no end.. it was stretched.. and the third was even worse. Nope, haven't read the 4th yet... again, I will. I love to read.. throw a book at me and I'll read it. I like books a little deeper. Now, The Host, that was a dang good book! MUCH better than the Twilight series.

So that's my beef. Take it or leave it. I just wanted to join in the "TWILIGHT CRAZE" and laughed hysterically on THE SOUP last night on E when Joel McHale was also making fun of everyone. HAHAH

So I'll see the movie... and I'll keep reading her books. Do I own them? NOPE! HARRY POTTER ANYONE? I'm so pissed that this was the weekend Harry Potter was supposed to come out... and they decided to wait until July... so Twlight took it's place. Totally lame... Harry Potter KICKS THE CRAP out of Twilight! HEHE

7 comments:

Carly said...

Hey!!! to answer your question, yes. I have compared a former you-know-who to jacob and josh to edward. it actually wasnt the redhead...it was the previous that was the "Best Friend" But you always told me "yeah he's your boyfriend" remember that? And I find Jacob completely annoying...& childish.
I liked the host better than twilight too...it was more intense, not as fictional to me. But I have to disagree with Harry Potter. I couldnt get past the first book. It was just not my kinda book. The movies are ok but I usually watch them when they're on TV.

Kristi said...

Haha We were watching the Soup last night too! That was hilarious and exactly how it was. Laura and Jonanthan said it was like being in the audience for Saved by the Bell or soemthing. Lame!! And why I dont go to movies. haha And I agree with you! I love to read to just read. There is no way I was going to get into that much! Those people out there are crazy!!!

aelster02 said...

FINALLY!!!!! I won't even read them cause I think they're stupid. My sisters get so mad at me because I'm always making fun on them. They keep trying to convince me that they aren't like most vampire books, but I say if they are vampires, then the book must be like all the others. I'm not into that crap!!!!

Monica said...

I want to see the movie just to see what it's like. I haven't read The Host and I'm not even sure if I read the third book of the Twilight series...can't remember haha

Leslie & Matt said...

I haven't read any of them either, and I don't really want to see the movie too bad...just not really interested I guess. However, your talk of Harry Potter makes me want to have a marathon of movie watching. Yes, it sucks that we have to wait until JULY to see it, but true HP fans like us can tough it out right?!!

Danica said...

LOVE HARRY POTTER, but I'm sure everyone knows that... as for the Twilight movie, all the previews make it look like its SUPER CHEESY with bad acting.. :P

KristyE said...

Ha! I LOVED The Host as well. Most people I talked to didn't like it, so I guess it depends on who U r... I enjoyed the Twilight series and the movie, however, I don't have expectations when a book is turned into a movie, it's NEVER the same; so I loiked the movie too! I'm with you on the "good book" thing, though. I love to read it if it captures me! :P