Monday, January 12, 2009

Are YOU a Wizard?

This is our typical Sunday evening....game night... game of choice....... WIZARD!

Grandma helps Kat... and Justin, well he cheats. Though he kinda looks constipated? HA

We usually separate Brette and Chase cause they feed each other cards to help them win... well last night they LOST! I won... hahaha.... but they do have the Wizard cards that round.

Trent is always the silent but deadly player... he sneaks up from behind without you even knowing it.

Tees was my parter in crime... for about 5 minutes til she was bored!

My babies love Andrea... Brittney has a thing with laying on her pregnant belly, hehe... so cute!

Grandpa opted out of the game to rock Bren to sleep... I'm mad this picture is a little blurry.

Phoenix was mad... at everyone.. he didn't have a nap!

He wouldn't let me take a good picture of him... but I actually tried to get one with tears on his face! HAHA Mean, Aunt Katie!

If you've never played Wizard, it's a must. Thanks to Danica and Trevor, we are addicted.... to this and Ticket to Ride. We ended up playing Disney Scene It also. I kept laughing at Chase for getting all the Chronicles of Narnia and Aristocat questions right! HAHAHA Good times.. I love playing games with my family!!!!!

8 comments:

Danica said...

I was trying to decide if we taught you that the whole time I was reading!! hahah I have a new one to teach you that is super fun!! It's called Golf. I love it, it's kinda mindless, and I like those kinda games these days, when you have to take care of two kids, it's hard to play a complicated game haha.

Danica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Ok seriously, how much does she weigh?!? Those cheeks are freakin awesome:) The games sound like tons of fun and I love playing games with my family too. My favorite time at my inlaws is playing cards with them. Anyway, cute pics!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Cute pictures Katie ! I love how much you guys like to play games! and Brittney was so cute all night :) hahahaha!!!

Monica said...

I miss playing games...it seems like every time we come over nobody plays games...what's up with that crap?!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo glad that you spend Sunday evenings with the Fam. That way I get to see pictures of everybody. I miss the Lamb get togethers at Grandma Lambs house. I never see anyone anymore. By the way Katie your baby is soooo cute. Just like her mom. Happy blogging!!!