
Your funny jokes... even the not so funny ones!...
Your countdown to the next paid holiday...
Helping me unjam that blasted copy machine...
Your milk chug and cookies at the Chev...
Beating everyone at the Iron Chef Competition... though you deserved it!
Watching you stare at pics of Dawn on your computer...
How you hated all those conference calls...
Your sweet brown suit at Adam's wedding...
You and Dawn at 7-Peaks... so completely in love...
Hearing your show tunes...
And your ROCKIN hair metal bands... well, mabye I won't miss that.. HAHA
The Jonjuan Car...
Saving us from the crazy drivers while crossing the street...
Trying to come up with ways to make you mad on your whiteboard...
Watching you count and Log the scans from your scanner...
And seeing how completely happy you were after finding your true love...

You will be missed Jon... Work will not be the same.
Click HERE to read more about my friend Jon.
7 comments:
That really breaks my heart! That is so sad, it just doesn't seem real.
I love it that is great.
OH my heck, so sad! :( His poor wife.
Katie that was great! A lot of those things I had forgotten about! Thanks for the reminder.
That is SO sad! It breaks my heart. Has he been sick? It's so tough when someone young dies. I hope his family is ok.
That is sad,even do we know he went to a better place is still hard to let the people that we love go....I hope his wife is ok?...
Katie, that is such an awesome tribute to him! He was truly one of a kind. Remembering things like this makes me smile, which I haven't done a lot of this week.
Post a Comment