Thank you Bets and Mom for watching my little stinker....
Thank you Trent for helping my fat old lady crack around the house and waiting on me hand and foot... in sickness and in health... right?? HEHE
Thank you Kalli and Amanda for your advice...
And thank you everyone else for your support and Love....
I say BRING ON THE CHEESE... I'm looking forward to eating a quesadilla, a JCW's Hamburger, Pasta from anywhere, and a big nice slab of Juicy Red Beef! hehe Not for a few more weeks of course though. Man, I'm so fat.... give me 4 to 6 weeks and I'm FINALLY going to be working out again so that I don't feel GUILTY eating all that crap I just mentioned!
Alright, I'm on drugs... get me my bed!
PS... more pictures anyone??
The top is my kidney, the small white thing is the gall bladder, and underneath of course is my faaaaaaaaattttttt!
THESE are my stones. Lots of em. Stuipd Mother Truckers. She said they were really big stones! We asked her if we could keep them, she said she WISHED she could let us, but it was an OSHA violation. So... she put them in a bag and took them to Trent in the waiting room, so he got to see them. I, on the other hand, was still asleep. HEHE Oh well, pictures are cool enough!This better be my last surgery pics for awhile... hey, I'll even say EVER. I'd be okay with never having surgery again!
3 comments:
Those are awesome pictures! I had so much fun watching Brenika :) She was so good for me...I think it's because I'm the favorite aunt haha who am I kidding. She adores Brette. Oh well I'll keep trying :) I am so glad your gall bladder is gone! Let me know if you need anything!
Glad it's all over and done with and you're well and good except for the barf thing. hee hee
Take care of yourself!
THose pics were SICK! haha sad stupid stones!
Post a Comment