Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Please NO MORE

I'm having my gall bladder out on Friday. I am SO EXCITED. Not about the surgery really... but about not having any more attacks.

I had one last night....

It lasted from 10:30pm to 4 in the morning.

It subsided for about 45 minutes and I was able to get Brenika fed and then it started up again. I have the BEST husband who put her in bed and took care of her while I was writhing in the most horrific pain EVER.

If you have EVER had a gall bladder attack, you know what I'm talking about. It is HORRIBLE. Worse than labor, worse than breaking a bone (I broke my rib) worse than anything else EVER. It was my own fault really... since I ate something I KNEW was going to hurt me. I cannont WAIT for Friday.... please GET THIS OUT OF ME!

3 comments:

Rob and Emmalee said...

I am so jealous I need mine out too and they will not let me until I have my baby in September. I don't think anyone can understand the pain unless they have gone through it. Good luck I hope everything goes well.

Lynda said...

So what did you eat?

Monica said...

I will see you tomorrow afternoon :) and I will pray for everything to go as planned. You need a break! Love you!