Monday, May 4, 2009

Memory Monday.... 1999

Has it REALLY been 10 years since I graduated from High School?? It seems like it was only a few years ago... not 10. WEIRD. After going to my sister's graduation it reminded me of mine... so I thought I'd post these pictures today..... Enjoy!

Before Graduation

I've already posted this picture... haha

Walking through the A! I'm up on the big screen.

Just after I got my diploma!

My family that came to watch...

Parents


Siblings... Justin was on his mission.

Meibos Grandparents

Leslie, Me, Danica, Brittney

I don't know what we're doing hahah

I LOVE this picture of us!

This was our Seminary graduation. All the kids in my ward I grew up with... well, the ones that graduated from seminary haha.

I'm kinda mad I don't have a picture of us at our school graduation, but I love this picture of us too... classic Lindsay with her eyes closed. HAHA

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love the memory Monday! I can't belive it has been 10 years! I love the pics with friends. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Just bring your Scentsy stuff to my shoe party. By the way, you are invited and please bring all of your sisters and let them know they are invited. You all have different last names now and I'm gettin one heck of a brain cramp trying to figure out where you all live to send an invite in the mail.

Molly said...

10 Years!! WOW - that is great. I can't believe you have all these pictures - I have no idea where some are.

Monica said...

What was I wearing?! Seriously! I am so embarrassed! haha bad hair, bad dress, even socks and sandals! Wow hehe

I like the pictures of you and your friends. You all look so innocent haha I don't think I got any pictures of me and my friends at our high school graduation. Just one with my cousins.

Shantell said...

I agree I can't believe it's been 10 years either! You have some really great pics of us. what a fun memory!

alesha said...

Holy cow I was tan! Where's Macae's diploma?

Danica said...

You have the best pictures always! I look like an elf btw.. haha

Danica said...

PS
Monica does look pretty sexy!! haha