Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Firecracker

2 posts in a row? WHAT? And pictures of me... what IS going on here?!?! HAHA

I stole these off my sister's blog, so you might've already seen them, but whatev. They are from the 4th of July... the BEST HOLIDAY EVER! And it was even more fun to dress up my own little firecracker this year... hehe

Monica snapped the picture and I immediately was annoyed that she didn't let me take off her sick drool bib... bleh. HAHA I am proud to say I made her flower.. it was HUGE and SO FETCHIN cute... you can't see the center but it was a cute little red white and blue button! Love the flowers!

I LOVE HER! I even painted our toe nails blue to match... hehe... girls are the best!

She watched the fireworks and LOVED them... then there was a lull where there were no fireworks for about 10 min or so, and she fell asleep. Slept through the rest of em... didn't even jerk on the big loud ones. I was worried because when I was little I HATED the fireworks and big sounds and would cry my little eyes out. She didn't even flinch. HEHE

We went to the balloons too.... Kristi took some pictures... maybe someday she'll post them! HINT HINT HAHA Hope everyone else had an awesome Fourth!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww those pics are SO cute! How many teeth does she have?

Carly said...

i still cringe and plug my ears at the big ones. i cried when i was little too. love the bow!
oh, and was she sleeping when you painted her toenails? or did she sit still til they dried?

Monica said...

I am glad I supply your blog with pictures :) She's just freaking cute! I can't help but take pictures of her! It's the Meibos in me haha

Sarah Hunt said...

hi ! stranger here. but none are strangers in the blogging world right? :)
I just wanted to thank you for your comments on my ranting and complaining of my breastfeeding problems. It helped so much!
thanks again!
p.s. your girl is so darling!