Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MIA

Nah... I'm not MIA... I'm all blogged our for a minute or something.... not really in the mood to blog about myself or my cute little chunker. But... she is so close to walking, I LOVE IT! I can't wait... why you ask? BECAUSE she hates that she can't keep up with her cousins and I feel so bad for her. Her and Kenzie need to be able to play together...hehe... she went swimming for the first time and LOVED it... and she has an appointment on Friday for her helmet and I'll just SCREAM if she doesn't get it off!!!!! I swear it looks perfectly round, but maybe it's just me being wishful thinking. SO SICK OF THE HELMET!

So other than that, and the fact that I have insomnia for some reason.... that's all I have to say right now! :) Oh, and here are some pictures.... don't mind her spit rag, she drools like crazy, still no teeth!


Yes, I am a gomer... I was trying to get her to smile with me... instead I come out looking half retarded. HAHA




6 comments:

Carly said...

she's so cute!!! i cant believe she is already almost walking...

Lynda said...

She is a doll even with the helmet. I love her eyes! When are you going to come visit??

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

She is so cute and I love the bows :) I feel blogged out too, kind of weird. Anyway, my mother in law thinks that Max has a flat head, did your dr say that she needed the helmet or did you just decide it? I don't think Max's is really flat but he does have a little flat spot like on the back of his head?

Monica said...

I don't remember sending you those pictures haha but I know I took them! So weird...I love her arm rolls in that picture with Mom hehe and I can't wait for her to walk! Thanks for coming to visit me at work! I really do love when you come to visit!

JeNNy said...

She is getting so big!(I don't mean fat just growing hehe) I love her rolls! Haha I thought easton would get skinny when he started walking but nope he still has his rubber bands but I love it!!!

Deidra said...

Danica has that same outfit. She is getting really big.