Friday, September 25, 2009

I can't WAIT!!!

Oh my gosh I'm... like... SO EXCITED... I can hardly stand it, I might pee a little bit!!!! For what??


HAHAHAHAHHAA Yeah ... totally being sarcastic. :) I just think it's funny how SO MANY people talk about it, like their life is over if they don't express their undying love for Edward and how they are so excited to watch him sink his teeth into Bella... HAHAHAHA. (Yes, I've read them... I know that doesn't happen in New Moon... sue me). I merely just wanted to poke a little fun at my friends that are in love. Sorry Carly... Kami... Heather... and whoever else is a die hard fan. Even though I do think that Jacob is hot... way hotter than Edward... and as I read the stories and compared them to my life... like ALL of you do... I totally married my Jacob!

NOW....

You can DEFINITELY make fun of me for being excited for THIS


That's right... a new single from miss Britney Spears. See.... I make fun of you, but, I do have my own quirks. What can I say.. once a fan, always a fan.... so even though I made fun of you... I TOTALLY understand having an obsession... well... I really don't understand it because they are fictional characters in a story.. where Britney is a real person...but whatever...I try! :) To each his own...

Oh.... and can I just say... that neither Edward nor Jacob is as hot as HIM...


Mmmmm.... so yummy! Ahhhh.... excuse me while I wipe the drooooool off my face!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Rob Pattinson IS a real person who I love:)

Molly said...

You should write the director. If Zac Efron was Edward - Twilight would make MILLIONS!!! (If they re-casted Bella too!)

JeNNy said...

SOrry Twilight would not work with zac as edward just not the same or replacing bella!!

Lynda said...

I agree with you Katie....to much excitement but I did like the movie. I now understand the appeal of Edward(the character)but not the real dude. As for the Britney thing I don't get that either. Zac Efron is a hottie but at the same time pretty. I guess I can just make fun of many.....I am good at that! ;)

Carly said...

im not a zac efron girll. seeing him prance around on high school musical has burned such a young and silly image in my head. Twilight is my favorite movie so i CANT WAIT for New Moon. I married my Edward. I think I like it so much because i started reading them when Josh and I were engaged, and i read the whole first book to josh. So when he and i watch that movie it really reminds us of that period in our life.

Monica said...

Edward is lame. Jacob all the way! I am so glad Jacob is more attractive in the new one cuz I was WAY disappointed with him in the first one haha I am still amazed that you are so obsessed with Britney, but I still love Goo Goo Dolls more than anyone else so I guess it makes sense. I've just never really stuck with an obsession that I can think of. Gavin laughs at me cuz we borrowed Seventeen Again from his mom and I watched it over and over again haha so now he thinks I am in love with Zac Effron but I really just love that movie! I think it's great!

Anonymous said...

YES I have found some Jacob lovers. I love Jacob and I definitely married a Jacob. I could never stand the guys in high school that were on the 'feminine' side which is how I picture Edward. The casting for the movies....well...what a shame. TERRIBLE.

aelster02 said...

WEll, I have no problem making fun of you for liking Brittany Spears...........your a dork:) I must say though, am I the ONLY person left on this planet that hasn't read twilight?????

Danica said...

I married my Jacob too... though I like Edward, (not my Edward, I mean I like the Edward in the book...haha, and in the movie for that matter) and you haven't read the last one so you don't now how it ends up... I think they're all fine and fun, I'm just not obsessed! haha I dunno if I've ever stuck with an obsession... though I do think Jerry Butler is HOT! AND I love Harry Potter but not the movies...hahah

Chandice said...

K you are freakin hilarious!!! We all feel that way about those guys but your the brave one to post pics! :) Love it! Hey, I need your e-mail address if you haven't left it already, we are going private.