Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's the thought that counts most!!!

I just realized I have no recent pictures of Brenika. Hmmm... Slacker? YUP! I'll try to be better.

I wanted to put this picture up... it's from my birthday... back in July. I know, a while ago. There are lots of other pictures, but I really don't like blogging about myself. HAHA Well, I TRY not to be one of "those" bloggers.

This was a present from my Dad. He really is the best Dad EVER... EVER! Since I can remember, he has always done funny creative ways to do things like birthday presents, anniversary things for my mom, valentines for my mom... and just stuff like that. He never spends a lot of money... because he uses his brain to show his love for you. I LOVE seeing what he comes up with for my mom. It's always so thoughtful. So.... this is what he did for me!

(Click picture to enlarge and read!)

I look like a total goober, but yeah, I got all teary eyed. I didn't expect it. HAHA It wasn't much... but it was totally the fact that he took the time to think of that for me!

Plus... my sister gave me a really sweet present too that made me cry. It had been a few months since I'd talked to her about David Lanz coming to concert in December... he is a pianist whose music I always loved to play on the piano. She got me tickets to his concert!!!! I totally started crying, and not because I really like David Lanz that much... but because she was so sweet to even REMEMBER that I had said something about it... really, it had been like 4 or 5 months since I had said something.

THESE are the people in my life that I love to surround myself with. They make me want to be a better person ALL the time... which I always need! Thanks for loving me in spite of all my faults Monica and Dad!!! I don't know where my life would be without you in it! LOVE YOU BOTH!

PS... I cry a lot.... no, I am NOT pregnant.. HAHA

7 comments:

Carly said...

hahahaa no you ARENT pregnant! That is really cute, your dad is such a sweet guy!

Molly said...

You're dad is so creative. I love it! Good idea for future birthdays. I am so jealous you get to go to David Lanz. I LOVE his music - it's like the only thing besides hymns that I can play on the piano. lol Hope you have fun!

Monica said...

Thanks for making me cry haha jeez! We have the best dad EVER!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your Dad too. He is awesome. In fact, I think all of our Dads siblings are aweome. My Dad does fun, creative stuff like that for holidays.

Danica said...

That was such a good day, you're family is so sweet.

The Bowes said...

your dad IS really creative. that poster was awesome

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Ok for real, that is SO cute. I love your dad too heehee. Very creative adn just too cute. Karl read it with me and he loves your dad too.