HAHAHAHA K so I really didn't wear tye dye shirts... just this one, that I made in my Chemistry class with the best Chemistry teacher EVER... Mr. Bastian. He was so funny... I don't think a day went by I didn't laugh in his class. Then I got to be his 1st ever Teacher's Aid my Senior year.... and did lots of.... um nothing? I remember sleeping...(but I did have mono) HAHAH... he was awesome! This picture cracks me up... I don't even know what happened to my glasses... my eyes didn't get better, I just realized my glasses didn't really make a difference! Funny.I have the flu today, Trent only had it a little, and Brenika had it on Friday.... BOO... stay away from our house!
4 comments:
I wore that shirt a little bit too haha Bastian is so awesome. I was so mad that he didn't go to International Science Fair with us cuz we were stuck with stupid BYU professors the whole time. He would've made it a lot more fun.
I love the Cabbage Patch dolls in the background.... :)
I actually might have survived Chemistry with a fun teacher. Chemistry is one class that I transferred out of. The flu...agh. Let me know if the whole....BOO approach worked...Ha, ha.
Yuck! Sorry you guys are sick. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment