Really... I'm obsessed with tutu's.
I made her uggs... and I love them... and I don't know why I took them off and put her other shoes on thinking it would be cute... because in ALL the other pictures I wish she still had them on. I was afraid of them getting dirty. UGH... so pretend they are on her in all the other pictures!!!
She thought it was AWESOME she could look out at the river... hehe
She did biff it... and cried for a while... and yes, I love big ribbons!
Don't worry... Trent was holding onto her!For the rest of the pictures I'll just tell you some fun things about her these days.... ya know... cause I need to update ya!
She now says more words.. but only if she wants to. There is no making her talk when she doesn't want to... so it's usually only for me and Trent and no one else. She says Aflac, Mom, Dad, and Grandpa! She LOVES to say Grandpa... and she'll even say Grandpa to my dad on the phone. It is so sweet! She said Grandma and Brette once, but refuses to say them again.
She barks like a dog whenever she hears a dog bark... she whines when Britney whines, she moos like a cow, and also knows what kitty's say and horsies!
She loves dancing to music... and if there are music videos on... she watches very intently and tries to dance like them. Especially Beyonce. HEHE
She doesn't like to watch any other TV or movies... though she did watch bits of Cinderella and Bolt... but only when the animals were on.
She is a bottomless pit and could eat alllllll day long. She loves ALL food and never says no to anything so far. She really likes sugar... shocking, especially cookies. Hmmmmmm.... I don't know why! She hates juice... and only likes to drink water in her sippy cup! (well and milk of course). I love it... water is the best for ya anyway!
She loves her baby dolls... and she carries them around saying.. "oh... oh baby" and pats them on the back like she's comforting them. HEHE it's SO CUTE!
She loves skin...if your skin is showing on your back or belly she'll lift up your shirt and poke you... and then she'll poke her own belly. If her clothes are off... she runs around patting her belly and pinching her own boobies. HAHA Really... I don't know where it came from, but it's hilarious.
She loves pinching... especially me and Britney. She torments Britney on a daily basis and I'm afraid she's going to get bit! Britney is so good with her... she's only growled a few times! HAHAHA
She gets into EVERYTHING... as all kids do. She especially loves all cupboards and drawers. Most of mine are childproofed, but Grandma's aren't! She likes to hide her binkies in the cupboards... that makes it fun for me! HAHA
She loves her clothes, blankets, towels... or anything like that. She constantly pulls out the laundry and drags it all over the house.... and she throws herself on top of it and rolls around... cause it's soft. I could go on and on.... I love her SO MUCH! We have so much fun at home everyday together... she keeps me on my toes for sure!!!! I hope you enjoyed her pictures... haha... and her little update!
13 comments:
those are so good!!!! YAY NATALIE!!! I love All the pictures =)( and the update was fun to read too)!!!!
Adorable pics. Sounds like her cousin is a lot like her. Hope all is well and give her a big hug and kiss from us.
SUPER cute pictures. I love that she says AFLAK :) that is just too funny. And I am sure that she got the dancing from her mom, love it. And Max is ADDICTED to tv, I can't believe that she doesn't watch TV. He will look AROUND me to see the TV when it is on. I am so not even kidding.
She is WAY cute and just looks like such a little girl! It is crazy how fast Brenika has grown up!!! I love LOVE her uggs :)
We love her! Her pictures turned out great!
Those are SO cute!!!
I love the 7th one down, I love the little hat, and her holding the little pumpkin, they are way cute!
you seriously made her uggs? okay, it's time for girls craft night---so cute!
AH I LOVE THEM! So fun :) I can't wait until I have a cute little baby to take pictures of! hehe I was going to say which ones are my favorites but I can't really narrow it down. So adorable. She is such a fun girl! I loved watching her pinch her boobies in that video haha
She is sooo cute! Love the pics!
It cracks me up that she says AFLAC! Ha, that's adorable.
CUte she is adorable and getting so big! they grow too fast but I like the stage when they are more mobile and can communicate a little better :)
CUte she is adorable and getting so big! they grow too fast but I like the stage when they are more mobile and can communicate a little better :)
she is soooo cute. I can't believe it has already been a year! Little girls are the best! :)
Post a Comment