Monday, October 26, 2009

Memory Monday... Tai

So it was my nephew, Tai's, birthday last week. We celebrated it at the cabin the week before... but he had a fun friends party on Saturday. I called him on his birthday to tell him Happy Birthday... and I seriously love that kid! He is the SMARTEST funniest kid... and he's always said the funniest stuff. He cracks everyone up, and LOVES to be the center of attention. I adore him... he is such a good older brother... just like his Dad was to me! His siblings are lucky!!!! I love ya TONS Tai!!!

I love when kids do this.... it's so great!!!

Already playing games... at the cabin last weekend Tai helped me with a really hard puzzle... he did so awesome... brains just like his Daddy!




Look at that cute little chub!!!

I don't have as many pictures of Tai cause I saw him all the time... I guess I took more of the ones that didn't live by me! HAHA Which is totally dumb, and I wish I had more. I also realized that I have ZERO pictures of any of my other nieces or nephews except Kat, Tai, and Teesi! Oops... I think I'm getting to be a crappier Aunt as the years go by.... SORRY! But, I really do love EVERYONE the same! :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Awww. You are a GREAT Aunt. Always have been.:)That was a fun post!! What a cute little fat thing he was!:)I really need to get better at blogging. Their lives are flashing before my eyes!!!

Monica said...

I thought about doing a post like this for Tai too because I have a lot of pictures of him, so at least one of us followed through and actually did it :) Love that he is so smart too. And sweet. And fun. I am the bad aunt cuz I didn't even call him on his birthday. What can I say, I'm phone shy haha