Monday, October 19, 2009

Memory Monday... Kat

A couple weeks ago was Kat's birthday, my niece. I have some cute cute old pictures of her from when I went and stayed with them in Louisiana... when she was almost 4. I can't believe she's 9! Holy CRAP! I love my little Kat girl.... maybe it's cause she's named after me... or maybe it's cause she is the SWEETEST more caring, adorable, girl in the WORLD! She reminds me A LOT of how my sister, Monica, was when she was her age. Happy Birthday miss Kat! I love you!!!!

She was ALWAYS singing, and still does... has a beautiful voice!

HEHE... I think this is too funny, she'd be so embarrassed by this!





Look at those tan lines! Little latina!

The Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple!

On the plane ride back to Utah... after I visited they came for a visit!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

how cute! I'm going to show her your post when she gets back from school...THANK YOU Katie =) !!!

Lynda said...

What a doll!