Monday, November 16, 2009

Memory Monday... Macae

I know it's been awhile... man, I've been crazy busy!

So... today is my friend, Macae's, birthday. I've basically known her my whole life... we are as close to sisters as you can get without actually being related...hehehe. We used to go on family vacations together, spend every day of the summers together, went on Heritage Tours together, and I even used to watch her babies while she worked at night.

The 4 of us at Macae's Wedding

The Happy Couple... I can't believe it's been almost 10 years!

We were 12yrs old here... and got our pictures in one of those photo booths. HAHA

We got to hold a sign in the Steel Days parade.

Youth Conference... Sweetwater crossing.

7 Peaks, 8th Grade Party

Macae and her little sister, Ann. I can't believe Ann is 16... so weird.

Us and my sister, Monica.

Me holding Landon... her little boy.

Landon all grown up... and to think this picture was 3 years ago.

We don't get together nearly as often as we should.... but I miss her all the time, and love her to pieces! Hope you have a Happy Birthday Macae... you're THAT MUCH CLOSER to 30. HAHA

1 comment:

Molly said...

Those were some great pictures!!! I had some memories come up - it was great. Happy Birthday Macae - hope you are doing well and life is happy!