She really is gargling her water... and she does it ALL DAY LONG. No idea how she learned it other than watching Trent in the bathroom gargle his mouth wash?? It sounds like I'm breathing heavy in the background... haha, but I'm just trying not to laugh out loud. HAHA This girl cracks me up...and also drives me crazy at the same time! Funny how kids can do that to you!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Teeeheee
She really is gargling her water... and she does it ALL DAY LONG. No idea how she learned it other than watching Trent in the bathroom gargle his mouth wash?? It sounds like I'm breathing heavy in the background... haha, but I'm just trying not to laugh out loud. HAHA This girl cracks me up...and also drives me crazy at the same time! Funny how kids can do that to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
That is so dang cute!!! I always wonder how kids figure stuff like that out! She's amazing! :)
haha that is too funny! Does she still put her socks on her hands? ;)
She has grown up SO MUCH!!! She is just too cute. (and YES I know I am crazy but I am not getting any younger ya know)
NICE!!! Trina taught Kenzie that little trick. No wonder they keep doing things cause they know how funny they are. :)So cute!!
She is SO grown up! shes like..a KID! no longer a toddler! I miss her. and that is funny she is gargling hahaha
oh and the first 8 seconds are my favorite hahaha. the yell/laugh is so funny
That is hilarious. Nica hasn't done that yet. Hope to see you Saturday.
HAHAH I love it!! SO FUNNY!!
Now that's funny Katie!! Its funny how kids have a way of picking up stuff that parents do! All my kids lay with their hands behind their head like ray!! Its crazy!!!
Hey Katie :) I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I love your blog. You are so cute and honest. This video was adorable.
Post a Comment