Friday, March 12, 2010

10th Photo

Taggsies

Here are the rules...
1. Open your first picture folder
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and the story behind it
4. Tag 5 more people


This is a picture of me and my old roomies (and Cyle) from Snow College back in 2001! Holy crap, I can't believe that was almost 10 years ago!! We were at a picnic/dinner thing with my ward. Danica wasn't my roommate that year but she was down visiting me for the weekend. Oh how I LOVE this picture!!! (Oh how I miss my curly hair and hot skinny body.. hahaha) Oh how I miss all these people. I don't see them NEAR enough!! One of the BEST years of my life!!!!!

3 comments:

Danica said...

I think you should send me every picture you have of us! I have none!

drkeel said...

Those were the days!! I miss those days! Best years of my life too!!

Monica said...

I forgot this was a tag. I should do it...maybe in a minute.