
So.... normally I would poke fun at all you Twlight lovers out there. HAHA Don't get me wrong.... I'm still not a super fan like you are. I read the books, I see the movies, but I am NOT an Edward fan (can you say gag??) and can you say... HellllLO Jacob! YUM! (He's still no Zac Efron though. Mmmmmm.)
ANYWAY.... I get the whole obsession. It is a good love story. And... I have an obsession (britney spears anyone?) HAHA... so, I thought I'd have some fun with you this time around... instead of AT you!
I have a WARMER from SCENTSY that is so appropriately named ECLIPSE!

They also have a scent called TWILIGHT!
So... I decided I would do a little giveaway to all my fellow blog readers. All you gotta do is LEAVE A COMMENT! It's as easy as that. You can spread the word, or whatever you'd like to do. But, I will pick one winner. And you will get the Eclipse warmer, and a Twlight bar! I thought about buying 2 tickets and giving them away too... but I figured most of you already have your tickets... so how about this. I'll give you $15 CASH
so you can buy yourself some popcorn and a drink at the movie. I don't know about you... but you can't see a movie at the theater without popcorn and a drink! You have until SATURDAY the 26th to leave a comment. That's over a week! I've been busy... had no time to blog, so .... I'll leave this up for a while. If you live in my area, I'll deliver the goods to you if you win. If you live out of town, I'll send them. I'll TRY to get them to you before the movie opens, but I can't guarantee it. SO.... play anyway! It's fun!
PS... Thanks for stoppin by and being one of my blog readers! I'm just sharin the love you've shown me the past couple years!
21 comments:
Oooh! Ooooh! me! me! hahaha I want to win :)
If you pick me all take you to the movie like last time!!! haha!
What a fun giveaway Katie! You are awesome!
oh my gosh i totally forgot to call you this weekend. Im a bum.
Who wouldn't want a new warmer? Enter me in. This is fun!
Alright you know how necessary one of these things are for a baby room. Can I just say diaper changing time. HA HA! Anyway I am sorry to say that I am an Edward fan. Hope you guys are doing well.
My dearest Katie...I think I should win because I don't own a Scentsy. I wish I did. But I have to buy things like textbooks. Boo. So I need one. Especially since my apartment in the fall was built in like 1943. Ha ha ha.
Also. I am not an Edward fun. Or a Robert Pattinson fan. But you should see "Remember Me". You will fall in love with him. I did. And I never thought it would happen.
The End.
Pick meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I NEVER win anything. Now, if Marie or Wendy leave a comment on this blog, they WILL be the winner. Luckiest buggers on the planet. When we were little we used to go to a Provo City Credit Union annual shareholders meeting. At the door you were given one ticket to put your name on and put in for a drawing. At the end of the meeting they had a drawing. If your name was drawn you could go up to the front of the room and pick an envelope up off of the table. Every envelope had a different denomination of cash in it. Marie and Wendy had there ticket drawn every year, seriously, no joke. Ask em. Sean and I still have issues about that!!!!
ooohhh...this is way too exciting! I will admit, I haven't even seen New Moon yet. I loved the books, but was fairly turned off by the characters that play Bella and Edward. they. are. lame. But it is next on my netflix list and I do plan on seeing Eclipse (just not on opening weekend for sure).
YEAH!! I hope I win!! I'll turn that $25 around and buy more scents for my warmer. :)
Let me know if you need my address.
whoops - $15....not $25....but who's to say I won't spend more cash of my own. :) (Sorry, I'm not trying to have a double comment to increase my chances!)
awesome give aways thanks good luck to all :D
I didn't know you sold scentsy!! I use to but stopped since everyone and their mother sells it in my ward!! Such a fun giveaway!!
Cool! Hope you are doing well! Natalie
I am with Chelsee, I don't own one, so maybe we should both win. :-) You are so cool for doing something like this. Hope you guys are well!
Do you think people will think its rigged if your best friend wins?
Oh FUN! I would love to get the new fragrance....yum! Such a cute blog! Can't wait to see you this summer. xoxo
You are adorable!! What a fun idea! I haven't heard of Scentsy down here so that would be a fun thing to win!
OK, so I'm a Twilight fan, but I'm not obsessed either. I loved the books, and the movies have been good, but not great. I think the acting leaves a little to be desired. I won't see the movie on opening night. I've heard that there are so many girls screaming that you can't hear a thing. But, I would love the bar and warmer. And cash is also good :) How about giving the prize to the most honest person???
I would love to win. Your new blog is super cute :)
count me in Katie Jo!
Post a Comment