Sunday, June 27, 2010

PICKIN a WINNER!

CONGRATS to CHELSEE who Brenika PICKED. hehehe

I really did have her pick a paper out of a hat. She didn't cheat! And then she carried the paper around with her all night, like it was hers forever. Too funny.


Leave a comment or message me on facebook Chelsee so I can get the goods to ya!

THANKS FOR PLAYING EVERYONE!
I'm surprised not more people commented. I mean, who doesn't want $15 for just leaving a comment? Weird. Some people are just weird.

5 comments:

Elly said...

Tell Brenika that I am mad she didn't pick my name out. Now I am going to have to buy my own treats at the movie.

Molly said...

oh man! Brennika, you're hair is so cute!!

Monica said...

My own niece didn't even pick me? What the!

Chelsee said...

KATIE!!!! You rock my whole world! Thanks Brenika!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

She is SO cute Katie. I LOVE her hair cut.