Monday, October 25, 2010

Winter Time!

We turned on the heater tonight! YIKES.... I can't believe it's that time again! I'm SO NOT READY for the snow. The cold... yes, I can handle the cold. But I really really really don't like the snow. I'm not looking forward to driving in it on my way home from work at 2 in the morning either!!!

I was snooping through some old summery pictures and came across this one...

Isn't it SO CUTE?!?! haha She is so funny.

My mom wanted to do a FHE up the canyon one Monday so we all went up. We had hot dogs, smores, homemade rootbeer, and watched the kids run around like crazy. Here are a few more fun pictures.














Too bad we get to deal with crappy snow now, and can't have more summer nights like this one!!

7 comments:

Monica said...

I love that picture of lily hehe and now I want s'mores!

Rachel Seren said...

How fun! I love times like that, it makes me miss the mountains!! I miss that a lot about Utah, not the snow though! ;)

Kristi said...

No kidding! Thanks for depressing me. :) I love the group one. I think its cute! :)

Danica said...

You guys are all so cute!! Your family always does way fun stuff!!

Colleen Herr said...

so cute!

JeNNy said...

It was good to text with ya today hehe, Brenika is getting so big I can't believe how old she looks! soo cute!

Farmer Family said...

Brenika is getting so big! I haven't seen her since March and her hair is getting so long - very cute!