I've got 4 weeks left until this crazy little man gets here. (He really is crazy... moves 10 times more than Brenika ever did!) I'm so scared... and it is going way too fast! I still have things to do and I'm so not ready for 2! HAHAHA I guess there is no turning back now! I've been working on a few projects for him and have a few left... it's been fun even though it's not all girly, I still like it.
I'm looking for someone to photography him as a newborn. I'm so poor right now.... so the people I want, I can't afford. So..... any ideas?!?! :) I have TONS of props I want to use for him.... so even if they are just good with a camera and lens... I've got all the props to use.
Brenika talks all the time about how she loves her baby brother. I think she'll be awesome and love him tons.... maybe a little too much!!!! I'm a tiny bit worried about that.... she loves Britney so much that she squishes her way too hard.... so, it'll be interesting! But, she's so good with her baby cousins, so I think we'll be okay! She is definitely NOT my baby any more. She's old and so big, and it weirds me out! She sleeps all night long in her big bed. I left her in her crib for a long time because I thought she'd come get me in the night all the time, but she only has once and it was when Trent was out of town. She wanted her Daddy. haha Other than that she does so good and usually sleeps about 11 hours in her bed! We still make her go to the bathroom in the middle of the night... otherwise she wakes up earlier and won't go back to sleep. Potty training for her was a BREEZE. It only took 2 longs days of sitting with her. It wasn't accidents, it was that she was scared and wouldn't relax! She finally got the hang of it that 2nd day and has been awesome ever since. No diapers for a while has been awesome! I can't imagine being 9 months preggo changing diapers still. UGH! haha She is loving the warm weather and wants to play outside all day. She always asks to go swimming... too bad it's just not been warm enough yet! She went to Lagoon yesterday with a few of her cousins and grandparents and LOVED it. I asked her if it was better than Disneyland... she said no. Good girl. HAHA She loves her Grandpa right now.... and I don't blame her. He's been watching her alot for us.... he is the BEST! Thanks Dad!!!!

Trent is doing super awesome in Aflac. I love that he loves his job. It's slow getting started with them... everyone says it takes a few years to get ahead ... so we're slowly but surely getting there. We're so grateful to my parents for letting us live with them while we get there.
I'm still working at the temple. I still love it.... though my belly hates me at the end of the night. Thank heavens for support belly bands! I would die without it! There has been lots of drama lately with my co-workers. It seems like everyone's personal life is taking a blow right now. You'd think that being at the temple you'd be blessed, but I think it's in other ways!!! I'm hoping that it gets better for them and FAST... since I go on maternity leave soon!! haha
So that's pretty much it for us right now! Excited for the summer and for this boy to join our family!!!!! Just slow down for a few weeks PLEASE! hahaha
8 comments:
So excited for you to have baby number 2! My brother-in-law does photography. His website is http://justinshepherdphotography.blogspot.com/ I haven't checked his prices though. Good luck :)
Exciting times!! Brennika will be such a good helper. She's at the perfect age to say, "Hey, go get me a diaper, or a binky, or a bottle, or whatever...." I love it.
Good luck in the coming weeks, having two is great! (and three is even better!) :)
You could try kimber or just use mom's camera...all you need is good lighting probably.
I would agree with you that boys move a whole lot more than girls do. Jase was crazy. I felt like he was boxing inside me. I am excited for you. Boys are soooo different than girls and if is fun to experience both. Boys are easier....hands down. Just my opinion...I'm just saying!
Well having the second one is definitely more work, but it is so fun to watch them interact with their sister. Sofia laughs all the time at Danica. She was the one that really got her to laugh.
Check out this site for picshttp://www.amybennion.com/
She has done Sofia's and she does a really good job. She also has a great package that I did.
This is the package I did:
Little Moments - $100
($325 Value)
3-sessions throughout your baby's 1st year-
Newborn, six months, one year
1-8x10 portrait from each session
Custom designed birth announcement
Favorite Images CD- includes 10 favorites from each session
Add 3 & 9 month sessions for only $50 more
For a $100 I have enjoyed the pics.
Hope it goes well and that the shower was fun.
Hey i thought you wanted me to do them. Let me know if you still do when it gets a little closer. It was fun seeing you at Lisa's baby shower.
can't believe you are only a month away from having a second child, so cool!
Our niece does photography I don't know how much she charges but here is her blog address
melissasphotographyadventures.blogspot.com
Post a Comment