
He really is a total Douche. As I watched the episodes he was in... the way he talked to her and treated her and the way he wrapped her around his finger... he TOTALLY 100% reminds me of an ex boyfriend I had. When you watch you think... seriously... could she be more dumb? Can't she see he is totally playing her? And I want to punch myself in the eye because I was that dumb! In the 5 LONG years we dated (off and on).... I just didn't see what a jerk he played me for.... over and over and over. HAHAHA Man... pathetic. It really is like turning back time and then I wonder if there was a camera on him back then.... if he would've said those retarded things about me the way Bentley did about Ashley. Such a LOSER!
And it makes me EVEN MORE GRATEFUL than I already am that I am married to THIS GUY.

Cause he really is the BEST HUSBAND EVER!
He even helped me clean the entire house last weekend to get ready for this baby... bathroom included... instead of going to the cabin and fishing like we had originally planned. He must love me. hehe
1 comment:
hate Bentley, and I totally love this freaking show. hahaha. Your husband is a sweetheart for helping you out:)
Post a Comment