
I love this holiday! I love my country. I love the red white and blue. I love painting me and Brenika's toe nails all festive and dressing up in the colors and doing her hair all funky... just because we can! I especially LOVE the fireworks. Brenika had to go potty RIGHT before they started. It was fabulous timing. So poor Trent had to run her to the Wendy's and wait in the line cause she FREAKED when we tried to get her to pee off the wall. HAHAHA I'm pretty sure people thought we were beating her. What a good husband. Though... I didn't enjoy the fireworks until they were back.
I hope you enjoyed your Independence Holiday! It's the BEST holiday EVER!
And little boy..... you can come out anytime now!!!!!!!!!!... PLEASE
1 comment:
Hey I texted you the other day for your address but you didn't reply. Hope you didn't just ignore me! Anyway I still want your address!
Post a Comment