I've always said Brenika from the day he was born. Sierra and I got on your blog and compared the two and it was an exact match ;) Plus I've seen Trent's baby pics and your kids don't have the nose or ears! LOL
they are so CUTE:)
agree! they look totally alike! cuties.
They are SO twins! I love it!
I'm so glad I found your blog before you moved!!! :DTwinners for sure!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've always said Brenika from the day he was born. Sierra and I got on your blog and compared the two and it was an exact match ;) Plus I've seen Trent's baby pics and your kids don't have the nose or ears! LOL
they are so CUTE:)
agree! they look totally alike! cuties.
They are SO twins! I love it!
I'm so glad I found your blog before you moved!!! :D
Twinners for sure!
Post a Comment