She also got a few other movies, a my little pony, her sleeping beauty barbie, some color stuff for church, a CTR necklace, and a new PINK barbie fishing pole to go fishing with Daddy and Grandpa! I'm probably forgetting stuff... but those are her favorites so far!
Here are a few things about Brenika right now.
She still loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
She loves to watch ANY Disney movie, but her favorites right now are Sword in the Stone, The Little Mermaid, The Great Mouse Detective, and A Goofy Movie ( Pretty much all the new ones we've gotten lately)
She eats better than any kid I know, it's a little embarrassing haha.
She LOVES grapes, cucumbers, and CANDY
She HATES tomatoes and broccoli and will pick them out of stuff.
She sleeps about 10 hours a night.
She loves to have tea parties. Her tea is ALWAYS chocolate flavored.
She LOVES to be outside with Grandpa.
She plays with the big dog Brody outside and is constantly telling him what to do.
She loves her brother and wants to help do everything for him.
She just started taking a dance class and loves it.
She loves going to her class at church and cries if we leave early.
She loves to read stories before bedtime, and hates to say her prayers.
She hides from Grandpa everytime he comes home for lunch or from work and then he finds her and she SCREAMS really loud.
She follows her Grandma around everywhere and drives her insane.
She throws little fits and definitely has the Lamb anger. HAHAH.
She is DEFINITELY a princess.
And so I don't forget, here are a few of the funny things she's said lately.
She randomly said, "Mom, you're not a princess, you're just a mom." I asked her if I was a Queen and she said, "No, mom, you're just a mommy."
We were showering off after swimming and she looked up at me and said, "Mom, you're like a GIANT!" hahaha... thanks for that. (Sidenote... we had just watched a movie that had a giant in it.)
We were driving to church and she asked where we were going. I said, "To Church." and Trent says, "To worship Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ." And she said "Amen Daddy." (Like he was praying and forgot to say Amen. HAHA)
She got a necklace from her Grandma Olea and put it on and said, "Mom, I'm going to wear this with my Sleeping Beauty dress and get married in the temple to my Daddy."
We were having FHE and I showed her a picture of the First Vision and asked her who it was... she said, "That's Jesus mom." I asked her who the other person was, and she said... "Ummm... it's another Jesus, mom!"
After we'd been home a few weeks with Dirk I was changing his diaper and she said, "Mom, look, his penis isn't bloody anymore!" (Yes, I taught her the word penis, and she was talking about his circumcision.)
Whenever we drive by a lake or river or something she says. "Look Dad, a lake! For me and you.... not mom, and not Dirk." Because apparently we hate fishing. hahah
That's all for now, I hope I can keep them updated... 3 and 4 year olds are hilarious! We love our little princess.... even when she throws her tantrums and is so loud you can't hear yourself think. HAHA Our lives would be so boring without her!
5 comments:
:-) cute pics!! it looks like she had a wonderful Bday!!!! and yes...our lifes would be so boring without them!!!:) she is soooo funny!!!
So excited for your new adventure!! Moving is really fun in ways, so many new things to discover, new people to meet, and whatever you don't like about yourself you can leave behind because no one knows you. I think it's exciting for a couple of months, then I hate it while I miss all the things about "home" then I accept where I am and start to love it. You will have a blast.
Happy Birthday Brenika!! Her and Ali would get along so great. It was fun seeing your backyard with the same trampoline and swing set. Many memories.
I just barely read her quotes hehe too funny!
Super cute party and cake! You are such a great Mommy! And you are making me want a girl, ha ha!
Post a Comment