Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Buffalo Bill

What do you know about Buffalo Bill??

Well.... I had to ask Trent who he was, because I had no idea. And since we're moving

...to Cody, Wyoming...

I guess I better at least know that his real name was William F. Cody.... so that is where the Cody of Wyoming comes from.

I never in a million years thought I'd live in Wyoming.
I never in a million years thought I'd even move out of Utah...
But it's true.... and I'm a little freaked out. hahaha

Only just a little.

So come visit! We'll show you a good time in Yellowstone...

it's just a hop skip and jump away!


And can I just tell you.... this town is small. AND it's a tourist town. I heard that a lot of celebrities come there. (like who... Robert Redford? or Willie Nelson?? cause I'm pretty sure Britney Spears won't be in Cody, WY... ever.) We went to Wendy's while we were there this weekend and I won't even tell you how much chicken nuggets were. Ridic. But the food at the Irma Buffalo Bills hotel was good! But nothing compared to..... Cafe Rio, Wingers, Chili's, Red Mango... and all my other favorite places I will miss.

Such a good little supportive wifey I am. I could throw a fit and make Trent keep his job here... but I am actually really excited for him. He will do so awesome!!!! So watch me support away.... even though it is REALLY hard for me to wrap my head around this moving business.

4 comments:

Molly said...

We've loved living out side of Utah and on our own. At times, it is definitely hard - but mostly so great!!! Good Luck with the move!

Monica said...

It is so ironic that you don't want to move and we would love to haha you're a good supportive wife :) you'll survive and might even like it eventually. We love you and wish you the very best!

Danica said...

I will come visit you!! We love you too and will miss you!!

Leslie & Matt said...

Hooray for moving! (ok, so packing and un-packing really suck) Moving is an adventure. Especially when you are moving out of state. Good luck & think of all the wonderful new friends waiting to meet you!