Friday, November 11, 2011

11 11 11

I am sure that today there are thousands of people having babies so that their birthday can be 11/11/11. But TODAY is my HUSBAND'S 30th birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENT

And just because it's all about the 11's today... here are 11 reasons why I love you.

1. I love that you picked me. Might seem kinda cocky on my part to say that, but it's true. There was a time where I thought no one would ever pick me. But you... you picked me. I love you.

2. I love that you make me laugh. Every day. Even when I get really pissed at HOW you made me laugh.... I still end up laughing.

3. I love that you are the best FATHER. You give our kids baths, you cook them dinner, you change diapers, you sing them songs to sleep, you teach them the gospel, you make them laugh. You really do it all. There is nothing I could ask you to do more for them because you already do it.

4. I love your cooking skills. I hated almost all vegetables until I married you. Now... I even like Broccoli. You got skills babe... mad skills. You make chicken taste so good, and I love that you are willing to cook when I don't feel like it... which is pretty much always.

5. I love your car knowledge. Even though when you try to talk to me about it.... I get glassy eyed and hear Spanish instead of English... I love that I can always count on you to take care of our cars.

6. I love that you love your job. I know I complain aaaaaaaaaaaaaalot about how much you're on the phone... but secretly I'm happy that you LOVE your job. Finally. You are a people person and it's one of the reasons I fell in love with you. I'm only just jealous of those people you talk on the phone to cause I'd rather you talk to me. hehe

7. I love your facial hair. Most women hate it. I love it. I think it's sexy and makes you more manly. My ruggedly handsome husband.

8. I love that you love my family. I know it's kinda selfish... yet again... but it makes me happy that you love them and want to spend as much time with them as I do.

9. I love that you go places with me. Whether it's to a wedding reception or to visit a friend or to a Doctor's appointment for the kids or to Disney on Ice... you go with me if I ask. If it's important to me, then it's important to you. You are so selfless and I am so lucky.

10. I love your big ears... and that our son has them too. Trademark. LOVE

11. I love your big heart. You will not only do anything for me and our kids but you will do anything for anyone. You never judge, you only do. You make me want to be a better person... you are so much better than I am.

Happy 30th!!!

I love you ALWAYS.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I may or may not have cried reading this lol happy birthday Trent! I'm sure glad I'm not having my baby today!

Bridget said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday Trent! Good luck with the move!!