We are officially moved in and I really like the apartment we found. It is going to take me forever to get everything put together though. Today I only got the kitchen half done. Yikes. As soon as we get our computer hooked up I will post pictures.
PS... I already hate the weather here. We've been here 3 days and it's already snowed.. the wind is HORRID and its like 20 degrees colder here. Vomit.
PPS... I really miss my dog.
2 comments:
I'm excited to see pictures! Sorry you miss your dog :( I'm hoping it doesn't snow here before my baby comes haha
Oh it is so hard moving at first. So much to do, and as soon as you organize you look around and little ones have been unorganizing as you work. Hang in there. And then buy some really cute warm boots and snow accessories to get comfy in the next 6 months...
Post a Comment