We went to his 4 month check up and he was 15lb 4oz, 55%, and 25in tall, 60%. I guess my little man is just average. His sister is still a giant. Crazy how different your kids can be. Brenika used to EAT AND EAT AND EAT (wait... used to??) and Dirk knows when he's done. I try to force him to eat more because I always worry he's not getting enough and he looks up at me like... MOM... quit trying to shove your boob in my mouth! haha
Here are a few other random things he's doing.
He rolls both ways... back to front, front to back. No more unattended leaving this boy.
He laughs... A LOT. Mostly at me... but Brenika can get him going to. LOVE IT.
He likes to stand and play in the jumper thingamabob.
He loves to suck his fingers... even when I try replacing them with a binky.
He won't talk if there is other noise going on... but if it's quiet... he'll let you know he's there.
He doesn't like to be left alone in a room. I blame Trent for leaving us. HAHA
He loves the swing.
He actually watches TV. I know it's bad.... I don't put him in front of it, but if it's on and he can see it... he won't take his eyes off of it. Brenika was never like that.
He still likes to be swaddled in his bed at night.
He sleeps for about an 8 hour stretch at night... then on and off throughout the day.
He never pees when I change his diaper. EVER. Lucky me.
He ALWAYS pees in the bathtub hehe.
He now LOVES the bathtub.
He has a hard time sleeping in the day. I think he just wants to see whats going on all the time... he doesn't want to miss out. I foresee his future nap taking a battle already.
I can see him watching us eat and he seems interested a little. But, I'm going to wait until he's closer to 6 months before I start that. I gotta keep him my baby for longer!!!!
He does love his sister. She can pester pester pester him and he just stares at her and lets her do whatever. Only when he's really annoyed does he scream... and he let's her know!!!!
And doesn't Brenika look SO OLD and gorgeous in these pictures?!?!?! Man they all grow too fast!!!
6 comments:
Brennika's hair is so cute! They are both growing up so fast!
Yes she does look beautiful and wow 4 months already....yikes.
You took the words right out of my mouth! Yes, she is gorgeous & holy cow, she looks grown up!! Dirk is a cutie-pie and sorta reminds me of your Dad a little?! :)
Her hair looks beautiful? Does it do that on it's own or do you have to fix it that way? Sorry I'm still not girl-literate. And your little one is so sweet!
We miss you guys! Glad you are all moved in. Your kiddos are to cute!
Oooh I love them!!
Post a Comment