Sunday, December 11, 2011

Questions

Have you gotten on Pinterest? It's really kinda cool. There are so many awesome ideas that people out there have and it's the center for all of them. Sometimes it makes me feel not so creative and stupid. HAHA But, I think I'm more of a left brained person. Organized/Math type of a girl. But I love utilizing other people's awesome ideas.

There was a link on Pinterest to someone's blog who asks their kids 20 questions every year on their birthday starting at the age of 3. Then they scrapbook the answers and see how different they are from year to year. Well, since I'm not a scrapbooker... I figured I can blog it! Brenika is already 3 so I sat down with her the other morning and asked her the questions. I LOVED hearing her answers and I LOVED that she answered them all on her own with no help. Hilarious. I'll post them here and I'm also going to keep them on her page. :)


Name: Brenika Frandsen- 3 Years Old
1. What is your Favorite Color? PINK
2. What is your Favorite Toy? Bath toys
3. What is your Favorite Fruit? Grapes
4. What is your Favorite TV Show? Mickey Mouse
5. What is your Favorite thing to eat for Lunch? Sandwich & Macaroni & Cheese (which I rarely ever give her... so gross haha)
6. What is your Favorite Outfit? Skirt
7. What is your Favorite Game? Hide & Seek
8. What is your Favorite Snack? CandyCane
9. What is your Favorite Animal? Elephant
10. What is your Favorite Song? Silent Night (and this isn't because it's Christmas time, it's what Trent sings her to sleep at night)
11. What is your Favorite Book? Mulan
12. Who is your Best Friend? My brother... and Kenz!
13. What is your Favorite Cereal? Lucky Charms
14. What is your Favorite thing to do outside? Swing, Jump on the Trampoline, and play with Brody!
15. What is your Favorite Drink? Juice (I hate letting her drink juice... must be why it's her favorite haha)
16. What is your Favorite Holiday? Easter (I had to help a little with this one... she wasn't sure what Holiday meant.)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My Panda Bear
18. What is your Favorite thing to eat for Breakfast? Eggies
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Oranges!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Baptized, like Jesus

Yeah, that last answer if my favorite. hehe LOVE HER. Some of her answers I was like... really? That's your favorite? hahahaha Oh the life of a 3 yr old. I'm excited to start this with my kids. Thanks random lady for the super idea!!!!

These pictures just make me smile!!



5 comments:

Danica said...

I'm totally coping you!! That was great!

Lynda said...

She wants to get baptized in her 30's? haha

Bridget said...

That was sooo cute! I love that Trent sings Silent Night to her at bedtime, so stinkin' sweet.

Monica said...

I would eat mac and cheese daily :)

Deidra said...

love it I am going to it now. do you know the link. i am on pintrest also.