Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Drive

Today we took a little drive. Only 20 min up the canyon. Are you jealous of what's up the canyon 20 minutes from my house?? You should be.

They were like 10 feet from me.

So cool. We saw probably 40 of them along the drive but these ones were right on the side of the road.

These guys ventured pretty far out of the park for food. There were about 10 of them.

Just part of the scenic drive.

I think I will love it here in the summer. I will be a frequent Yellowstoner. Someone who goes to Yellowstone often... not to confuse that as someone who smokes the MJ once in a while. Just FYI.

There was even a sign that said... Caution, Bears are dangerous. HAHAHA People really are that dumb.

Can it be summer yet?!?! PLEASE

2 comments:

Monica said...

Looks like a fun drive! Did Brenika love it?

Bridget said...

Ahh, Katie, I miss you! You make me laugh! Gorgeous scenery, I am jealous.