Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sweet


The other night we were at some friends house. It was about 9 when we left and their 3 and 6 year old boys totally wore Brenika out. It is only a 5 minute drive home... And both kids fell asleep. I went to get Dirk out and Trent went to get Brenika.

But....
They were stuck....

They were holding hands!!!

It was so sweet. Brenika always pesters him in the car, and I knew she always tries to hold his hand. To see them asleep and holding hands was so awesome. They are going to be the best of friends.

It was freezing cold or I would've taken their picture in the car.... so I took these pictures a few days later instead.


PS.... We love jammies. :)

5 comments:

Monica said...

So cute! Lily doesn't wear any clothes lately lol

Bridget said...

Ohhhh, that is soooo cute!
Dirk is lucky to have such a sweet big sis!

Andrea said...

WOW...Brenika looks so old, I love her long hair! they are both SO CUTE!!!

Emilee said...

That is so sweet! I love hearing stories like that. Your kids are ADORABLE!

Trevor said...

I love when my kids love each other... it is the best! <3