Dear Trent....
HAHAHA
Just kidding, but I thought that was super duper funny!!!! We love Trent and he is the BEST FATHER EVER! He is always playing with the kids and helping give them baths and put them to bed and he goes out and works hard everyday to provide us with everything we need! We love him SO MUCH!!
I scrapped this and put it in a frame for him for his office. He has car stuff all over in his office.
Happy Father's Day also to my Dad!
He is the BEST FATHER IN THE WORLD. I can't even tell you how much he has helped me in my life. Especially in the last few years. He is always thinking and doing things for everyone else around him. He is the best example of what a Father should be. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't around. Out of all the people we miss from "home," HE IS ONE OF THE MOST MISSED!
We miss you Grandpa! Hope you liked your present!!!!
I just love this picture of Brenika and my Dad. LOVE!



1 comment:
Ah, I love this post! You are awesome to think ahead and make cute stuff for Dad and Trent. We fail and didn't get Dad anything...I feel kinda bad since he is the most deserving for being the best dad ever :)
Post a Comment