We have no AC here. After talking to a few of our friends and neighbors... MOST of the people don't have AC here. Why? Usually because it doesn't get above 90. The hottest it gets is around 85 and they said that is the end of July and into August. It's June. It's 95. SHOOT ME!
I did buy a portable AC unit. I had to. It was my birthday present. HAHA I am such a ROTTEN HORRID person when I'm too hot. I get easily agitated and start to yell for no reason. I'd say it's money well spent. The thing that sucks is that it only cools off 1 room. We keep it on the main floor with the kitchen and living room... but that means at night it's so freakin hot in our rooms! It usually cools off at about 11pm... but last night it didn't! I woke up at 7am and it was already 75 degrees in my house. Today is going to be a LONG DAY!
Yesterday was equally hot, but we left. It was my sister in law's birthday yesterday and they were going into Yellowstone for the day. So we GLADLY met up with them halfway and enjoyed the day. Free pass out of our hot house AND church... PERFECT! We had a picnic at West Thumb and ate yummy hot dogs and burgers and lots of other goodies. Then we walked around a few geysers, went to Old Faithful, and stopped at the boat marina. It was nice to get to see them for the day! Thanks for the invite!
Somehow... I never remember to take pictures when we're with them. I need to be better at that! I did take a few of my kiddos chillin in the car.
Trent snapped this GORGEOUS picture of Yellowstone Lake with his iphone. Turned out pretty awesome for an iphone!
We didn't see many animals this time.... probably because it was so dang hot!!! They probably hate it just as much as I do! I'm just waiting for fires to start here like they are doing in Utah and Colorado. PLEASE COOL OFF!!!!



1 comment:
Yeah can you imagine my husband without AC? That would be a definite deal breaker for us lol I can't believe they had more snow and a hotter June right when you moved there! God is definitely testing you haha I'm so excited to see you!
Post a Comment