A long long time ago, I did this thing called Memory Monday. Today isn't Monday, so we'll call it Flashback Friday. So MM becomes FF. I didn't want to wait until Monday to put this picture up because I just scanned it with my new negative scanner! I had a bunch of negatives and lost pictures.... so this way I don't have to develop the film... i can just scan it in myself. I found this one, and laughed. I thought this picture was long gone and there were no other existing pictures of us from this day.
I was a femme bott for Halloween. Ya know, Austin Powers? What? You don't know? Am I that old?!?! haha My friend Danica and our boss Janie dressed up for work. We worked at the beauty supply store so don't worry, only women saw us. (Until later that night when we went out to dinner with our boyfriends hahaha). What I find extremely hilarious about this photo, is that is how I looked the first time I met my boyfriends mom. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.... no wonder she didn't like or trust me!!! hahahaha Skanky skanky! Mom, aren't you proud of your oldest daughter?!?!?! BAHAHA
My sister in law, Andrea, and her mom helped us make our costumes. She was probably so disgusted as she was sewing the material, or what you can call material, onto just a bra. That's right, it's just a bra. We sewed on some boas, some see through material, and wore some white boy shorts underneath. So, basically we walked around in our skivvies! WOOT. I was purple, Danica was pink, and Janie was blue. We had matching slippers and fake tattoos and fake eyelashes! The entire works! We even sprayed ourselves with the Sexy Spray on Glitter tan! hahah I know Janie's mom took pictures of the 3 of us together... I wonder if they're floating around somewhere. Too too funny.
This was a good day. We had a lot of laughs and some really fun times this day. I'm just glad I snapped at least 1 picture.... which I took to send to a missionary I was writing. Man, I was cool! (Um not..hah)
Have a good weekend! I will be on VACAY for 2 weeks! So.... hit me up cause I'll be in UTAH! : ) : )
3 comments:
I still remember I thought you were crazy for wearing that haha how old was I? 15?
LOVE IT!!
HEHEH Trevor still gets a little angry thinking about that costume haha!
Post a Comment